SHARKYFOURDIGIT : BIOGRAPHY PROFILING








"Siyabonga Fortune Njamela" I am a Tsakane born start well known as SHARKYFOURDIGIT  started his music career in 2009. He started doing KWAITO motivated my MSAWAWA, SHARKY was born and raised in Gautend Eest (Tsakane) .Released my first track 2011 my first single (NGIKHULE NGHLALA NEZINJA) KWAITO vibe going on . My crew formed round 2011 called CTYMS along with TISETSO know as a dancer today, NOKUTHULA and POTSO.

I met KING DOLLAR in 2011 late December and we submited a DEMO and I was selected from the crew members that I was working with, to join the company (1 FAM MUSIC).
I produced a music video called (SHARKY ON FIRE) that was published on YouTube directed by DJ SEX. Currently I am still working on an album that will be released 2016 before March. Artists featued will include SIIKAMENS, KOWBEY, MANLITO, DJ TEN TEN, VERBAL HEARTZ, KING DOLLAR and MTO. We will be on the SABC tour for DJ MZEE album launch which will be situated from city to city around South Africa. On the 16 December will be performing at SIYABUSWA along with DJ TEN TEN, WIZO from IKWEKWEZI fm and also is a TV weather forecast presenter on SABC1 and NTANDO from MAVUBA MEDIA

Contact Details
IG: sharkyfourdigit

Twitter: @Sharky19_09

Facebook: sharkyfourdigit

Email Address: sharkyfourdigit@gmail.com


Links to track >>>
GROWN ASS SHARKY                                            
www.datafilehost.com/d/c64ce0be


CHOOSE ANY TRACK YOU  WANT ON >>>> www.bozza.mobi/sharkyfourdigit

Music video link on YouTube >>>



 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tumelo Matlala: Biographical Profiling

CLOTHING DUBB: EXPONENT 12 CLOTHING BRAND

KING DOLLAR : BIOGRAPHIC PROFILING