Moeketsi Goodman Hlajoe


My name is Moeketsi Goodman Hlajoe... But im better known in the around by Mo or "Buck-Town King" I born & raised in Springs "Kwa-Thema" 1990 18 September to be specific,i fel in love with music at an early age & started writing my own songs in grade 5 from hip-hop to R&B tracks & since then i never stopped i even wrote a couple of lyrics for some not yet known up & coming artist such Iron Tek,Natashia Bubbles,Mag-P to name a few.Ive peformed around the East to the Westrand....

When i got in Secondary i started participating in rap battles wich i been dominating as far as earning my stripes & street credibility but then my childhood friends decided i should drop atleast a mixtape i titled "Os-MO-sis" wich by the grace of god got 1 of my tracks airplay in one of the local radio stations in the UK but didnt stay long on the charts due to its mixing & mastering quality.I left music a bit to pursue dancing as it was also my passion then i started a crew with my best friend in high school "GOC" aka Gods Of Chaos wich came out 2nd best hip hop dance crew in the Eastrand...

This year im dropping 2 projects the 1st one is an EP that im working on with one of Thema's respected producer Teddy Sikhonde aka Herbnott titled "Ma Pome" aka My Poem aka M... A... Product... O...f M...y E...nviroment that is going to drop hopefully this coming month & then the second is my solo project titled "Worth Tha Wait" wich has a coupla tracks ive started peforming around sessions as part of branding/marketing & its going smoothly so far both offerings will have the legendary Steezy Stylish & im still working on confirming with Bongo Riot from Gang Of Instrumentals...

If you want to book me wether peformances,collaborations or anythang productive then contact me on 0840871164/0625700423 lmfao i know too many digits uhhm email me at Moeketsihlajoe77@gmail.com or whatsap me 0719974045 

dowload link to my track here > www.datafilehost.com/d/ed996c60

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tumelo Matlala: Biographical Profiling

CLOTHING DUBB: EXPONENT 12 CLOTHING BRAND

KING DOLLAR : BIOGRAPHIC PROFILING