KING PRO (NKINGA)



My name is "KING PRO NKINGA" Sthembiso Sibiya, from Tsakane I was born in Springs in the 90's then I moved to Tsakane when I was 6 years old. I was in a Reggae band playing drums and then the group separated I found myself in solitude, so I made my own thing at that time I was in grade 6. Then in 2007 I wrote my own  first tracks "ESKHALENI" which I never recorded due to limited studios at that time in Tsakane, In 2008 in Tsakane Secondary School   I started doing syphers and I rolled a little bit with other rap artists couldn't rap because language didn't allow us  to rap in vernacular. I was motivated by PRO - KID after he dropped DNA, after that in 2010 I shared a stage platform with D-J SBU, LUNGELO, "PRO" and KWESTA but to name a few for the 2010 WORLD CUP promo.

In 2011 I started to be a full-time producer and I worked with SUN BAKE on 13 promotional gigs, then in 2013 I got a job as SSP in a "SCHOOL SUPPORT PROGRAMME" as SPORTS, ART'S & CULTURE that time I met "FILZO " PHILLEMON MAZIBUKO who took me into acting and production as a result I gained skill and became Film Camera man, I am also in-charge of his music and sound production. 

In 2014 I registered my own company "BIG DREAMS MUSIC PTY (LTD)" and I have signed some artists so far as the music goes, PHUZA FACE, MFAZI'ONENKANI, THOKWANA just to name a few who do MASKHANDI Music as well. I aslo have SPINZAR P as one of the hip hop artists on BIG DREAMS MUSIC PTY (LTD) who will release some tracks and a Mixtape, also some of the MASKHANDI artists will also release an album next year 2016.

My future plans will be revealed in 2016, I am hoping to work  on some new stuff but my latest drop

On my latest Single : On My Way Up

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d8ec3f0b

http://www.cdbaby.com/artist/KingPro


Facebook @KING PRO NKINGA 

Twitter @PRO_NKINGA

Email: mrsibiya1@gmail.com

contact number : 074 6442 410
For beats or studio time all in all. bookings e.t.c


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tumelo Matlala: Biographical Profiling

CLOTHING DUBB: EXPONENT 12 CLOTHING BRAND

KING DOLLAR : BIOGRAPHIC PROFILING