DA RAIN DROPS (REGALISM ENTERTAINMENT)








My name is CLIFFORD (DA_RAIN) MNISI born in MPUMALANGA in a VILLAGE called HLUVUKANI in BUSHBUCKRIDGE district .I'm a rapper and singer I started rapping in 2003 with my 2 friends BRIGHT (CHARLEY) MHANGANE and AGRIPPA (GEE-PEE) NDLOVU we joined force and call our selves KONEKTION and we did KWAITO and HIP HOP and growth slept us up and I moved to other village called SHAREVILLE and I met a group wonderful people who loved HIP HOP like me then I came up with the crew of five rapper called 5DIGITS with BOSSWELL (KING-BLING) MASINGA ,MARVELLOURS (GEE_Q) MATHEBULA , VINCENT (MAVISCO) MVHUBELO and PAGE (1ST PAGE) MATHEBULA after high school we slept up going to different cities for education and hustle then after 2 yrs I moved back to HLUVUKANI and I came up with my own label called NEW BORN TALLENT (NBT) and I signed one of the best rapper of all time CAVIN (SMASH_FACTS) MATHEBULA and my old time friend MAVERLOUS (GEE_Q) MATHEBULA and VINCENT (MAVISCO) MVUBELO and we released lots of hits but then I moved to Gauteng, Tsakane and that's when I met best friend MAWESH and just REGALISM ENTERTAINMENT now I'm pushing my solo career under REGALISM and I'm just few tracks away to release my fist MIXTAPE under REGALISM called first drop MIXTAPE and I'm also working on mastering vocal producer and beat making so watch out




Regalism_Entertainment
For Bookings
Cell:0844677303
Email:regalismrecords96@gmail.com
http://www.kasimp3.co.za/mawesh
http://www.showcaseyourmusic.com/mawesh1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tumelo Matlala: Biographical Profiling

CLOTHING DUBB: EXPONENT 12 CLOTHING BRAND

KING DOLLAR : BIOGRAPHIC PROFILING