MIC CHEQUE: BIOGRAPHIC PROFILING


My name is the Sbonelo Michael Nkabinde also known as "MIC CHEQUE" I do rap, produce, writer from Tsakane, I was born 11 August 1993. I started  rapping when I was 17 back in 2010 because I was inspired by EMINEM when he dropped the RECOVERY ALBUM and TEAR-GAS's K.O Mr Cashtime. I fell in-love ever since and started writing lyrics for my first song "HANDS UP ft CRAZY-PA" in 2012 and also dropped a mix-tape  called "THE GOD SON" on  the first of September 2013. I first performed at TSAKANE MALL during the mall's birthday celebration in 2013. I also performed in various places like the "DJ's SPORTS BAR" , 2014 I was pushing my mix-tape by selling copies and sold 150 copies of which each copy was R 70 in 2014.


I also went to perform at SPRINGS ART GALLERY and WITS UNIVERSITY on the SPRITE CONCERT. I am still pushing and on 2015 I started recording for another mix-tape single tilted "SPHILA KANJE ft LESMAN",on the second of January 2016 I dropped another single alone called "NISAZOTHAMBA SON". Then on the 14th February I also dropped a track titled " TSHENOLO ft KAYDEE x SINDY" , on the first of April I dropped another track titled "ROLLING ft PRECISE x KAYDEE x ALPHAMETH" .On the 20th of May 2016 which was my girlfriend's birthday I dropped  a free Mix-tape titled "TSHENOLO MIXTAPE" on the  11th August my birthday. 


I recently dropped a new single titled "SPHILA KANJE (FREESTYLE) (NEW AGE HOUSE HIP HOP ADVENTURE -NAHHA) that's my new style for 2016 and I'm still writing a new diss track for  "OKMALUMKOOLKAT" which is a reply for a track he he dropped on the 27th of July 2016 called "NTWANA YAM" everyone needs to be ready for this track I'm about to drop this coming September, I am also about to make a deal with K.O selling a beat.


You can find me on

Facebook:  Mic Cheque

Twitter: @Mic Chequesa

IG: Mic_Cheque

Email: sbonelomikesnkabinde@gmail.com











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tumelo Matlala: Biographical Profiling

CLOTHING DUBB: EXPONENT 12 CLOTHING BRAND

KING DOLLAR : BIOGRAPHIC PROFILING