S.KAY CEDRICK: BIOGRAPHY PROFILING


where am from ? ☆I was born and raised in Tsakane am 19 years old am well know S.Kay Cedric which is my stage name I'm also a recording artist.
__________________

 What inspired me to do art ?  The thing that inspired me to do art is the passion I had also and seeing my self improving almost everyday seeing getting better by time.
 _______________

How long I have worked and with who ?  I've been drawing since my childhood but started to take drawing serious in 2014 December after I had a fight with my producer.
 __________________

Who I worked with ?  ☆ so far I've been working alone  am selling art I take commissions am in between working with some art galleries.
_________________

Details  E-mail= skaycedricpencilsdrawings@Gmail.com
 Instagram= S_kay Cedric
Facebook Page=S.Kay Cedric Pencil Drawings

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tumelo Matlala: Biographical Profiling

CLOTHING DUBB: EXPONENT 12 CLOTHING BRAND

KING DOLLAR : BIOGRAPHIC PROFILING