Ntakana Hendrick : BIOGRAPHY PROFILING





I was born in august on the 04th in 1992 known by my stage name "HENDRICK SUPER" ,I'm a South African rapper NMZ(Umzimkulu), I started rap 2007 and Its when we came up with a name of our movement "Amathaniya". I'm a registered solo artist, doing new music in v.neck..and also kasi rap,,,pushing my tape now "yeahbaby collection tape" as an usually thing having 8 tracks looking forward to be on radio interviews and airplay.











Born :  Ntakana Hendrick, August 04, 1992 (age 24)NMZ(Umzimkulu)
Nationality : South African
    Occupation : Rapper
    Genre        : hip hop
    Association : Duduza,Zamane

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tumelo Matlala: Biographical Profiling

CLOTHING DUBB: EXPONENT 12 CLOTHING BRAND

KING DOLLAR : BIOGRAPHIC PROFILING