ROYAL VERSE: Biographical Profiling




Greetings KWATSADUZA, the name is Kabelo Prince Nkopodi I go by the AKA Royal Verse .I was born at Tavelkop Limpopo and raised at Duduza.I attended primary at Iphahamiseng Primary School then graduated to M.O.M  Seboni high school and then graduated to TUT where I was doing Mechanical Engineering,I couldn't finish because that's when I started fully embracing my love for art which I've been shutting away for a long period of time.


He is inspired by khali Uchis,Big Sean and Kendrick Lamar, because he feels those are artists who have a totally different sound from the rest of the artist he looks up to and he believes he will be one of the South African artists to bring about a different sound.
Royal Verse is a songwriter and a performing artist. He started doing music when he was 16 years old alongside his uncle by producing house music. I started producing beats from 2013 then I went on to rapping from 2014 so I'm still a growing artist who deserves a seat with the grown up artist.My vision as an artist is embracing and reflecting love and joy through rhythm.
He was 19 years old he started having interest in hip hop and spent more time writing and producing Hip hop, since then the young music genius has been doing great but he says he won’t be satisfied about his music until he discovers a new sound.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tumelo Matlala: Biographical Profiling

CLOTHING DUBB: EXPONENT 12 CLOTHING BRAND

KING DOLLAR : BIOGRAPHIC PROFILING