HYPER SAWS BIOGRAPHIC PROFILING


BIOGRAPHY

Mpho Simon Motlana (HYPERSAWS) born on the 30th of July 1989 in Brakpan South Africa. I come from a family of 3 at home and I am the first born to my Mother have 2 siblings Brother Tshepo and Little sister Hope.
1.            Stage Name ‘Hypersaws’ Da Producer
2.            Started school in Tsakane At Nchabeleng Primary School, and Did my secondary in Pretoria at  Flavious Mareka High school, and Did my Theory and Practical of music at the South African State theatre (PTA) under Mc art/Miagi with the likes of Ladies in jazz, Nithembi etc.
3.            My childhood was ‘Pretty awesome’ even though i was raised by grandmother, She always make sure that we get warm for school, we eat, we get proper education and appreciate LIFE as it is.
4.            What I actually do in the music industry: I compose, Produce, Mix/Master, Sing, Rap" I Am a Musician.




5.            The LOVE’ for the music started in pretoria at the South African Steatre under the SA's Best music schools, Miagi and Mc Art, as an instrumentalist (Marimba and Violin) which I shared stages with the likes of Louis Mhlanga, Ringo Madlingozi, Ngwako Manamela, Hugh Masekela, Ladies In Jazz, Vusi Mahlasela to mention a few,
6.             Joburg Arts Alive made me to start being inlove with the music performing for thousands of people that felt good
7.            Yes, even now I can’t see myself doing anything either than MUSIC. I even try to run away from music but I guess am destitute to do MUSIC.
8.            My inspiration are the likes of Joe Mafela, Tracy Chapman, Sipho hot stix mabuza, Sjava, Emtee just to mention a few.

9.            I have worked with a few know musicians such Gearboxx, MT Skhanda Man,  DJ Waz from Zambia, Kevin N (Miami) YP, Lunar, Hemlock550, C-Max, GeeLloyd, KB The suspect, News Entertainment, Spharaphara Music, Fire, Whisque Marley, Ajii, Pizzy, Prince lue, Kid Madness, Iris Reed, Mashona Hustlers, Synergy 629, King Eroe, Omen-Nemo, Yung Trigz, SharkyFourDigit, Shordyel, King Mosha, Silva kabate, Ace Mavuso, Pro Queen, Sbusiso Masina, Jeremiah Adams, Slash T, Deezynerd, Da Vinci, Topp Boyzen, MGA, Teddy k, Eemtekay, Noxy, DJ Skip Donor, Beats By Bekzo, and More







10.       Currently I am focused in my Double Disc Project finished and ready  to be promoted, Nominated, Airplayed, on my double disc I have worked with DJ Waz (Zambia) Whiskey Marley (Zambia) Alu Mundo ( Zambia) Ajii ( Zambia) Kevin N (Miami) Carter Martin ( Nigeria) KB The Suspect ( Zimbabwe) MGA ( Mozambique) Omen-Nemo ( SA/Zim) and My co producers were DJ Waz, D-Block, Hypersaws, Beats By Bekzo, Eroe, which I pray and hope that 1day i will not only be a South African upcoming artist but an award winning new comer and international as well.

11.       In 5 years I  see my company as one of the biggest Recording label  in SA,
12.       I am a very talkative and chilled guy you’ll ever meet and I like to laugh a lot and for my sound I would describe it as New African Trap Feel elementary sound with some dash of Afro-Pop

13.       Contact details
Facebook: Hyper Africa Music & Hyper Saws
Twitter: @Hypersaws_Mo
Instagram: @Hypersaws_Mo
Hyper1550.mm@gmail.com
Whatsapp: 061 118 7655




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tumelo Matlala: Biographical Profiling

CLOTHING DUBB: EXPONENT 12 CLOTHING BRAND

KING DOLLAR : BIOGRAPHIC PROFILING