LightGod : BIOGRAPHIC PROFILING

Inline image 5

I am Thabang Nxumalo Also known as LightGod, I Am 24 years old, I am a black South African. I grew up in the location of KWATSADUZA.
I started school at NTOKOZWENI PRIMARY and I went to THOLULWAZI SECONDARY SCHOOL, am the Producer, director, actor and CEO of BTE
I was a background artist to all the sopies such as GENERATIONS, MUVHANGO, ISIDINGO and RHYTHEM CITY

Inline image 2

I am the founder of BORN TALENT ENTERTAINMENT.
Growing up in the streets of ekasi made me realize that many of our youth are destroying their future by smoking all kind of drugs, commit crimes, abusing Alcohol and also a teenage pregnancy. So that made me need to do something about that.

Inline image 1

I started BORN TALENT ENTERTAINMENT. It was established on the year 2014.
BORN TALENT ENTERTAINMENT is a company that establishes raw talent from the youth of ekasi, it is a place where we do all kind of art, we have ACTING, POETRY,
MUSIC and GRAPHIC DESIGN.
We help youth to reveal their talent and groom them. Which is why it is called BORN TALENT ENTERTAINMENT.

Inline image 4

BORN TALENT ENTERTAINMENT is still small but still it makes a difference because instead of youth going out and do bad things, they come to us we help them
build their dreams.
We hoping to grow and produce big stars and empower more people but all of that will happen if only we at ekasi support each other, and people sponsor us
and help us grow.

Inline image 3

BORN TALENT ENTERTAINMENT is based at LANGAVILLE EXT 4 everyone is welcome, at the end of the day we are building youth and the township.

For more info contact:

Thabang Nxumalo aka LightGod: 072 557 8308

Whatsapp: 072 557 8308

Facebook page: Born Talent Entertainment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tumelo Matlala: Biographical Profiling

CLOTHING DUBB: EXPONENT 12 CLOTHING BRAND

KING DOLLAR : BIOGRAPHIC PROFILING