LIL BREEZY : BIOGRAPHIC PROFILING



























Lil breezy is a dedicated young boy who loves peoples and his music .he does a genre of hip hop or rap I was inspired by the love of music I had in me . 
I started being in the music industry when I was ten years old but people were underestimating me and I ignored them because I was passionate to hip hop .

I also worked with my boy called Semmy em he's also a good rapper but he's no longer in this industry ..

ehh my future plans I would like to see my self in the studio with highly educated artists in this music industry and I would also like to see my self having a luxury life with my family. I guess this Is all I want yeah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tumelo Matlala: Biographical Profiling

CLOTHING DUBB: EXPONENT 12 CLOTHING BRAND

KING DOLLAR : BIOGRAPHIC PROFILING